When you hear about a new cafe in town, all you want is to visit it and when circumstances make you delay your visit is the worst feeling. But, finally today I went to the new cafe #mochalucknow which is located near patrakarpuram gomtinagar. The cafe was much more beautiful than my expectations. When I saw the blue entrance gate of the cafe which was such cute, that my expectations started to rise and when I entered the cafe there was no room as it was the weekend and everyone came to this amazing place to relax and have fun. There was only grumbling of people ordering food and drinks.
The cafe had live performance going on which was cherry on the cake, everyone was enjoying and eating the food. They have rooftop area where I finally got the place to sit ,I started to go through the menu and ordered food and drinks. They had American breakfast, shakes, coolers, Italian dishes, coffee , mocktail and liquors too. While I was waiting for my order I saw the view from the rooftop, which was marvelous and the sitting area have proper fans with shapely arrangements. The amazing part of sitting outside was the chandelier, and the high chairs were adding up to the lucrative ambience.
Well! I ordered my favorite white sauce pasta aka Alfredo pasta, country side lemonade and pink lemonade which were so beautifully presented in eye striking crockery and the taste was as awesome as the cafe and it's name is. Eventually , there was paneer veg grilled sandwich and brownie fudge shake which was totally incredible from presentation to the taste, everything was just so mouth watery. In the meantime when I was busy hogging few of my friends showed up and I had gala time with them. This is a must visit place to have fun loving time with friends and family.The time I spent there was blissful.
I would ask everyone to visit the place once and enjoy the cafe's beauty and food.
So, hurry!! Don't waste time, visit the cafe soon.






Mouth watering posts ��
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! romantic cafe in Delhi
ReplyDelete